Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WOYWW #210

Welcome to my blog! Today I will share with you the projects I have been working on and have completed except for the pictures that are printing now. This is a 'Travel Log' that is hosted on Your Paper Pantry. It will be mailed tomorrow.  The theme of this one is Family Circus, that opened an big creative place for me.

As for my desk I have started to use this TV table and it works well. But you would think my other desk would be clean, NOOOOT. Anyway here it is.

To get in on the fun of looking at everyone's desk you can follow this link to the Stamp_Ground.  Enjoy.

I have my supplies in my antique carry on bag right at my side.

Other supplies close also.

Room to put cut papers and other things used then can easily be put away.   
Page 1 with one tag

Page 2 with 5 tags - 4 small and 1 large

Page 2 closed

6 tags for the Travel log

Thanks for your comments.

No comments: